Strawberry Milkshake prepared with this recipe is simply heaven because it uses bare minimum ingredients like fresh strawberries, milk and ice cream to bring out three good qualities of any shake; fresh, creamy and flavorful.
- 1/2 pound fresh strawberries, hulled and sliced, plus whole strawberries, for garnish
- 2 heaping tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream
- 1/2 cup milk
Banana Honey Shake
Banana Honey shakes make excellent breakfasts, mid-day snacks. Since bananas blend so well with other flavors, it’s easy to create a shake to satisfy your particular tastes. You can make a healthy shake filled with protein and fiber, or a sugary-sweet, dessert-like smoothie instead.
- 1 banana
- ½ to 1 cup (120 to 240 milliliters) milk/ Fresh Yogurt
- 1 tablespoon (15 grams) honey
- 5 to 8 ice cubes (optional)
Chocolate ICE Cream Shake
Silky smooth and, oh, so rich, Chocolate Shake is a dessert to behold. Handcrafted with Farm Pure’s 100% natural cow milk, bringing the taste of rich dark chocolate syrup to life is a perfect deal for the chocolate lover’s.
- Milk, 1 cup (240 mL), based on desired thickness.
- Chocolate or vanilla ice cream or frozen yogurt, two large scoops.
- Chocolate (a few squares), or chocolate syrup (2 tbsp / 30 mL) (optional unless using vanilla ice cream).
Caramel Coffee Shake
All you need is some brewed coffee, scoops of vanilla ice cream and some splashes of the caramel, along with a glass of Australian cow’s milk and a topping of chocolate nuts will serve you with the taste you are looking for.
- 1 cup cold Australian cow milk
- 1⁄3cup caramel ice cream topping
- 2cups vanilla or 2 cups chocolate ice cream or 2 cups of soy ice cream